Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Access in SharePoint...

I started following one of my Facebook friend's blog on SharePoint Issues. His name is Michael Gannotti and I highly suggest you look him up and connect with him. He'll definitely accept your friend request, and you will get all kinds of great information from his status updates.

One in particular I liked was a video he made regarding Microsoft Access 2007 and SharePoint integration. It was really easy to follow and pointed out some of the great integration features of the Office 2007 suite.

Ironically, the integration features were a big topic today for one of my students that uses Access. The link to the video is HERE.
Eventually I'm going to create a slide presentation that discusses typical military applications of SharePoint/Access integration. Enjoy the video, check out his blog HERE, and SEND ME MORE STUDENTS!! :)

No comments: